Thursday, January 05, 2006

Where's the beef?

Reflecting on the previous post, it occurs to me to that maybe blogging can actually subvert things, but what I really wanted to know all along was how to do it myself. If blogging can change the world, just how can I make my dream come true? It's the only idea I've had so far where I wouldn't even mind Bill Gates making a few billion more $ because of it, if in the process we get real security embedded into the OS.

To paraphrase the old Wendy's commercial:
Where's the beef?
How do we, the "little blogs" go about making our own communities, and help to make the world a better place? I know some of it is marketing, and most of it is persistance... which is why I'm posting like mad now that I've found a point I want to drive home.

How do we make our own tail, instead of having to try to climb to the top of an existing one?

--Mike--

Tags: [hyperlinks socialtools]

No comments: