I posted on Slashdot yesterday, and for the first time I found someone who actually shares my views, and had more to add. It's very gratifying to find out you're not alone. I've started to find allies, and it is good.
My plan to change the world is simple...
- raise awareness of Capability Based Security
- convince the technical community it's a good idea
- help get some examples built
- loop until something good enough for end users is available
- help push it out to end users (which will probably pull it anyway at that point)
- rest on my laurels?.... nah... go back to taking photos. 8)
So, first audience is geeks like me
Second audience is the public who just want good tools