Thursday, November 01, 2007

Treason and Enablers

I tried to reply to an email from my Congressional Representative, Peter J Visclosky... but it bounced...

so here it is... for your consideration instead...


Dear Peter:

I thank you for your courteous and timely reply. I understand the temptation to "let it slide" since the Bush-Cheney administration is sliding cleanly into lame duck territory… however I feel that threats to our democracy of this nature should NEVER get a pass.

The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance. We must ALWAYS PROSECUTE crimes of this nature. Congress is getting a low approval rating just because of actions like this… trying to take a pass, instead of doing what you swore to do… Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States.

I'm sad that you don't share my view.

--Mike--

No comments: