Sunday, December 27, 2020

Favorite Guitarists?

I was asked about my favorite guitarists... and I've never really been good with names of groups, artists, actors, etc... but now we have google to help.

Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson - My friend Scott Trost introduced me to a whole new level of what is possible on Guitar

Jimmy Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner - Deconstructed and reconstructed it

Woody Guthrie - This Land is your land

Arlo Guthrie - You can get anything you want, at Alice's Reasturant

Slash / Izzy Stradlin- Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle / Paradise City / November Rain

Ritchie Blackmore - Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Billie Gibbons / Dusty Hill - ZZ Top - La Grange

John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom

George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone

Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker

Steve Cropper - Dock of the Bay

Walter Payton - Devo - Working in a coal mine... that bass rhythm is amazing

No comments: