- A 5" cross feed vise has mounting holds about 6" apart.
- An 8" drill has a table with slots 4.5' apart
- The adjustable table has a 3/4" bolt, which actually measures about 0.73"
- The vise can not be put on top of the adjustable table, otherwise there is -1" of clearance!
- The cross vise is going to take a lot of tweaking before it starts being useful
- I'm going to have to improvise a mount involving large pieces of lumber.
Lots of work, a kludge of a setup, barely able to cut through a zinc slug, but it did it. I actually milled something today. ;-)